In 2012, the EURATOM research program of the EC has recognized the need for expert training and education in diagnostic and interventional radiology and decided to support the EUTEMPE-RX project. Fourteen partners have worked together to reach excellence in teaching.
Objective of the EUTEMPE-RX project was to provide education and training so that medical physicists in diagnostic and interventional radiology can reach the highest level, namely EQF level 8. This would then give them all knowledge skills and competences to work at the best healthcare for our patients.
- Small group teaching with participants of a maximal number of countries
- Specialist courses in line with the ‘European Guidelines on the Medical Physics Expert’
- Expert teachers, cooperating within a European network of excellence
- The greater part of each module delivered online, followed by a face to face in the institution of the module leaders
- Each course accredited by EFOMP
The consortium decided to repeat these courses, and developed the EUTEMPE-net.
Don’t hesitate to join us for the course of your choice : www.eutempe-net.eu
These teachers have realized the 12 modules for you:
Find our executive summary of the accomplished project here .
We continue our teaching efforts within the EUTEMPE-net. You are very welcome to boost your career.
Join us here: www.eutempe-net.eu